Tuesday, December 15, 2009

John Mayer, taking a break from dating...

In an appearance on Ellen Degeneres yesterday, John was asked candidly about his dating rituals these past few years, and even he admits to being tired of it. Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Love Hewitt, & Minka Kelly adorn the list of celebs the famed crooner has been seen around town with.

He tells Ellen, "For some reason who ever I date has been famous for a while. I can't sit here and be like, 'Oh, please let me live my life in private with this famous person who's been around for 15 years.' The last thing you want is to see me doing is bashing my head going, 'I'm shocked, that I'm being followed right now.' ... I'm just going to hunker down. 2010 is a peaceful year for me no matter what I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment